WOOD STAIRS BAY AREA
Wood Stairs Bay Area
Wooden stairs can add amazing looks to your house. Wood Stairs Bay Area provides quality wooden staircases to enhance your house’s aesthetics. We choose the finest materials for our wooden staircases because we want to ensure that our clients get the best out of their money. Stairs are a unique part of the house. It is not meant to have only one purpose; to go up and down, but it also gives additional beauty to the house, improving the elegance and overall aesthetics. We only choose the finest materials, and there are six commonly used materials; Pine, Hemlock, American White Oak, Sapele, American Walnut, and Tulip. This is to ensure that the quality of our stairs is on top of the line.
Pine is the most common material for wood stairs as it is less expensive, and is easy to work with because it is softwood. Hemlock is similar to Pine; however, it has a few knots. American White Oak has a few knots, too, but it has a luxurious finish. Sapele is a dark wood material, so you may consider this type if you are looking for a darker theme. American Walnut is very popular for its dark appearance; it is not advisable to be used for straight flights because it is difficult to get longer lengths. And tulip is a hardwood with a few knots.
The Factors To Consider
Before deciding what to add to our house, we have to consider a few things. This is a similar case when choosing a wooden staircase. Below is the list of things that we need to take note of when selecting a wood staircase:
- Space. We have to check whether your house has enough room for some specific designs of a wooden staircase. If you have enough space, an L shape or S shape can add elegance to your house.
- The Budget. It is best to consider how much your budget is beforehand to have an idea of which material would give you more savings.
- The Residents. We need to consider the people living in the house to determine the staircase style as well; if it needs a rail, or it should be steep.
- Temperature. Wooden materials can be destroyed by extreme temperature.
- Pests. Woods are prone to ants and termites. Extra maintenance is needed.
There are other factors to consider, but these three are the most crucial ones. You do not have to worry because Wood Stairs Bay Area will guide you and help you decide your new wood stair.