MARBLE FLOORING BAY AREA
Marble Flooring Bay Area
Marble is one of the most famous flooring materials that brings elegance to the room. With its unique patterns and designs, plus those colors, it is sure to give your room the beauty it deserves. Marble Flooring Bay Area has top-quality marble flooring materials that are perfect for you and your house. We offer different types of marble flooring to match your furniture and fixtures. There are a lot of types of marble flooring materials, and we have listed the most typical ones:
- Breccia. It has a swirling pattern that looks like bubbles trapped in a rock.
- Carrara. It is a classic material that has been used in Greek ad Roman temples.
- Calcutta. It is whiter than Carrara and has bolder streaks.
What To Consider Before Getting Marble Flooring
Marble tiles are one of the excellent materials for your flooring; however there are some things to consider before deciding to get one:
- It has a wide range of colors. It is best to choose the right color as it will significantly affect the overall aesthetics.
- It is not always shiny. It will depend on how you want it to be finished; matte or gloss.
- It is best to hire professionals to install marble floorings. This material is one of the most expensive materials in flooring. Doing it yourself might ruin the marbles unless you are skilled.
- Marble flooring needs daily cleaning. It is best to clean the flooring everyday and attend to the liquid spill as soon as possible.
- The shiny part of the marble is slippery when wet. You have to be careful when stepping on the marble when it is wet because we do not want to go to the hospital because of slipping.
When choosing the suitable marble for you, our professionals will be assisting you throughout. Marble Tile Bay Area will give you proper consultation and recommendations to select the marble flooring that would bring out the best of your house.